We flip our sites on to Android as Speaker Chiu-Ki Chan talks with Jenn and Dru about testing.
This episode is sponsored by Triplebyte. Applying to programming jobs usually means endless applications to countless hours of technical screens. With Triplebyte, there’s a better way.
You do one online interview, and then you get to go straight to final interviews at hundreds of companies (from tech giants like Dropbox to exciting startups). It’s like the Common App for software engineers. No resume needed.
As listeners of this podcast, if you take a job through Triplebyte, you’ll get $1000 signing bonus.
Interested in sponsoring a podcast episode? Email here to find out how!
Chiu-Ki Chan on Android Testing
- Android Unit Testing with Mockito
- UI Testing with Kakao Tutorial for Android: Getting Started
- Espresso Testing and Screen Robots: Getting Started
- Test-Driven Development Tutorial for Android: Getting Started
- Google Developer Group – About the platform
- Espresso Library – Android Development Documentation
- Testing Pyramid – Diagram
- Unit Test – Wikipedia
- Intent Class – Android Development Documentation
- JVM, device, UI quadrants – Diagram
- Test Driven Development – Article
- Regression Testing – Article
- SQLite – Database
- Hermetic testing environment – Packt
- Flutter – Main Site
- Android Testing Zine
- Effective Android Testing for Mobile Developers
- Android Espresso Essential Training
- Advanced Android Espresso Testing
- 360|AnDev – Conference Site
Where To Go From Here?
We hope you enjoyed this episode of our podcast. Be sure to subscribe in iTunes to get notified when the next episode comes out.
We’d love to hear what you think about the podcast, and any suggestions on what you’d like to hear in future episodes. Feel free to drop a comment here, or email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.