Mark Dalrymple threshes his way back onto the show to talk about Combines. Dru sums up four and a half years of solo development with “Agile for One”
This episode is sponsored by Triplebyte. Applying to programming jobs usually means endless applications to countless hours of technical screens. With Triplebyte, there’s a better way.
You do one online interview, and then you get to go straight to final interviews at hundreds of companies (from tech giants like Dropbox to exciting startups). It’s like the Common App for software engineers. No resume needed.
As listeners of this podcast, if you take a job through Triplebyte, you’ll get $1000 signing bonus.
Interested in sponsoring a podcast episode? Email here to find out how!
- Combine: Asynchronous Programming with Swift Book – RayWenderlich.com
- Intro to Combine Screencast($) – RayWenderlich.com
- Combine Publishers Screencast($) – RayWenderlich.com
- Combine Subscribers Screencast($) – RayWenderlich.com
- Combine Keynote Presentation – Mark Dalrymple
- Introducing Combine Video – WWDC 19
- Combine In Practice Video – WWDC 19
- Combine Notification Center Blog – Casey Liss
- Using Combine eBook – Joseph Heck
- Combine Framework Documentation – Apple
- 22 short tests of Combine Part 1 Protocols – Cocoa With Love
Agile for One
- How to scrum on a Team of One – Lucid Chart
- Scrum of One – Ray Wenderlich.com
- Can one peson adopt Agile Techniques? – Stack Overflow
- Atlassian – Main Site
- Jira Atlassian – Product Site
- Bitbucket Atlassian – Product Site
- Sourcetree Atlassian – Product Site
- SetApp – Main Site
- Timing SetApp – Product Site
- Bullet Journal – Analog Journaling
Where To Go From Here?
We hope you enjoyed this episode of our podcast. Be sure to subscribe in iTunes to get notified when the next episode comes out.
We’d love to hear what you think about the podcast, and any suggestions on what you’d like to hear in future episodes. Feel free to drop a comment here, or email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.