As you may or may not know, we have a tradition where each year, we sing a silly Christmas song about a geeky topic.
This year, we have made a song titled “Baby It’s iPhone Time”, sung to the tune of “Baby It’s Cold Outside.” We hope you enjoy – and we apologize in advance for our singing! :]
I really can’t pay (but baby, it’s iPhone time)
I don’t like space grey (but baby, there’s silver too)
This keynote has been (please get your preorder in)
So very nice (that iphone 8 just won’t suffice)
Face ID is a slight drawback (hey murphy’s law gave us a setback)
Cause privacy is under attack (even sansa stark couldn’t hack)
So really, I think I’ll pass (hey look at that sexy glass)
But maybe I’ll just look at the store (if you like pixels, we’ve got some more)
This camera looks new (truedepth to focus you)
Say what’s this big poo (that’s animoji for you)
I wish I knew why (you like them, please don’t deny)
Craig’s neighing now (hey just be glad he’s not a cow)
I ought to say not this time (it’s so good we skipped the 9)
But damn that iPhone looks fine (and now you’re flat broke without a dime)
I really should wait (You’re changing my tone)
But it’s iPhone time!
- Lyrics: Ray Wenderlich and Vicki Wenderlich
- Singing: Chris Belanger and Kerry Belanger
- Animoji acting: Tammy Coron, Felipe Laso Marsetti and Shai Mishali
- Audio editing: Shai Mishali
- Video editing & composition: Brody Eller
But Wait, There’s More!
If you enjoyed this video, we have a few more videos you might want to check out:
- 2016 Christmas Song: Titled “Here Come Tutorials.”
- 2015 Christmas Song: Titled “Frosty the Indie.”
- 2014 Christmas Song: Titled “Xcode Crash.”
- 2013 Christmas Song: Titled “This Year in iOS 7.”
- 2012 Christmas Song: Titled “The iOS Christmas Song.”
- 2011 Christmas Song: Titled “iOS Wonderland.”
- 2010 Christmas Song: Titled “The 12 Days of iPhone Dev”.
Have a Merry Christmas and very happy New Year everyone, and thanks so much for reading this site! :]