In this episode Independent Creative Professional Tammy Coron returns with Dru and Janie to dive into GameplayKit and then Dru talks about the importance and tricks of localising your apps.
This episode was sponsored by Rollbar.
Interested in sponsoring a podcast episode? We sell ads via Syndicate Ads, check it out!
- GameplayKit – Apple Documentation
- Lynda.com – Tammy Coron
- State Machines
- Entities & Components
- Protocol Oriented Program – Ray Wenderlich Tutorial
- About Internationalisation and Localisation – Apple Documentation
- NSLocale – Apple Documentaion
- Screencasts – Ray Wenderlich: Internationalisation, Localisation
- Google Translate
- Pseudolocalisation – Wikipedia
- Klingon Language
- Nations of the World – YouTube
- Janie Clayton on Twitter
- Dru Freeman on Twitter
- Tammy Coron on Twitter
- Roundabout Creative Chaos – Podcast
- Email the Podcast Team
Where To Go From Here?
We hope you enjoyed this episode of our podcast. Be sure to subscribe in iTunes to get notified when the next episode comes out.
We’d love to hear what you think about the podcast, and any suggestions on what you’d like to hear in future episodes. Feel free to drop a comment here, or email us anytime at email@example.com.