In this episode Keith Moon returns to talk with Janie and Dru about the changes in Swift Playgrounds 2 and then Janie orients us on the hows and whys of adopting animation.
This episode was sponsored by JAMF NOW.
Interested in sponsoring a podcast episode? We sell ads via Syndicate Ads, check it out!
- Swift 4 Programming Cookbook – Keith Moon
- Swift Playgrounds
- Swift Playground Subscriptions
- Terrapin Robot
- Squeaky Toys
- What’s a Computer – Apple Ad
- What’s a Typewriter
- Logitech Create Keyboard
- Brydge Keyboard
- WorkingCopy (git client)
- (Not Keith Moon)
- Swift Programming Guide – Janie Clayton
- iOS Core Animation: Advanced Topics – Nick Lockwood
- iOS Animations by Tutorials – Marin Todorov
- Paralax Effect
- Adobe XD
- Advanced AutoLayout – RWDevCon 2017 Session (Subscription Required)
- UIKit Dynamics – Apple Docs
- iBook Page Turn – Patent info
- Joo Janta 2000 Peril Sensitive Sunglasses
Where To Go From Here?
We hope you enjoyed this episode of our podcast. Be sure to subscribe in iTunes to get notified when the next episode comes out.
We’d love to hear what you think about the podcast, and any suggestions on what you’d like to hear in future episodes. Feel free to drop a comment here, or email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.