This year, we are offering not one, but two massive deals!
First, you can get get 50% off all digital edition books in our store.
Second, you can grab the entire bundle of our 12 best-selling books for just $199!
This is the biggest sale we’ve ever had, and is a great chance to get something you’ve had your eye on.
All of our books have recently been updated for iOS 11, Xcode 9, and Swift 4.
In case you missed it before, here’s what’s inside.
Featured Books for Black Friday and Cyber Monday
Save With our Black Friday 2017 Mega Bundle!
Just can’t decide, or want more than one book? Grab all 12 of our best-selling books for just $199.99!
Give your development career a boost with hands-on learning from our trusted authors. There’s simply no better investment you can make as an iOS developer.
Here are a few more details about our Black Friday – Cyber Monday sale:
- How long will this sale last? This sale will run from November 24, until the end of today, Cyber Monday, November 27.
- Do your books come with free updates? We do not guarantee that all our books will be updated every year. However we usually update most of them and for those we do update, the updates are provided for free to customers who have purchased earlier editions of the book.
- Can I “upgrade” to a bundle of books? Your best bet is to fill out your collection by buying any missing books individually; we can’t upgrade you to a bundle.
- I recently bought a book. Can I apply this discount? No, this sale is for new purchases only. But this is a great chance to pick up any books you might not already have in your collection.
- What about video subscriptions? This sale is for books only — but did you know that a 1-year subscription to our video courses gets you a special rate that works out to just $14.99/month?
- I missed the deal! Can I get it after Cyber Monday? Oops! Sorry, but this is a special a Black Friday / Cyber Monday deal only and won’t be available after Cyber Monday. Be sure to sign up to raywenderlich.com weekly on the sidebar of our site to get notified of any sales in the future.
If you have any other questions, please contact us and we’ll do our best to help.
Where To Go From Here?
At raywenderlich.com we don’t often have sales, so this is a pretty rare opportunity. Be sure to take advantage of it while you can!
The team and I hope you enjoy our new lineup of books, and we hope it makes your learning fun and enjoyable.
Happy shopping! :]