Join Mic, Jake, and Greg as they chat about protocols in Swift 2.0, and then move onto discussing Unity!
This episode was brought to you by the kind folks over at Moltin.
Moltin is an eCommerce API that allows you to easily add eCommerce functionality to any mobile app in minutes. With just a few lines of code you can implement inventory, carts, the checkout process, orders and more.
You can get 3 months of free access to the platform, worth an amazing $147, at moltin.com/r/raywenderlich.
Interested in sponsoring a podcast episode? We sell ads via Syndicate Ads, check it out!
- Protocol-Oriented Programming in Swift – WWDC 2015
- Introducing Protocol-Oriented Programming in Swift 2
- Lessons From the Swift Standard Library Protocols
- Mixins and Traits in Swift 2.0
- Mocks in Swift via Protocols
- Introducing the Unity Feast!
- Introduction to Unity: Getting Started, Part 1
- Introduction to Unity: Getting Started, Part 2
- Introduction to Unity 2D
- Video Series: Unity Basics
- Video Series: Unity 2D Basics
- Video Series: Unity 3D Basics
- Video Series: Beginning Unity VR
- Unity Asset Store
Where To Go From Here?
We hope you enjoyed this episode of our podcast. Be sure to subscribe in iTunes to get notified when the next episode comes out.
We’d love to hear what you think about the podcast, and any suggestions on what you’d like to hear in future episodes. Feel free to drop a comment here, or email us anytime at email@example.com.