Join Mic, Jake, and Brian as they discuss how to best learn Unity and what resources are available, before moving on to chat about neural networks and some brand new APIs provided by Apple to make leveraging them a little easier.
Hired is the platform for the best iOS developer jobs.
Candidates registered with Hired receive an average of 5 offers on the platform, all from a single application. Companies looking to hire include Facebook, Uber and Stripe.
With Hired, you get job offers and salary and/or equity before you interview, so you don’t have to waste your time interviewing for jobs you might not end up wanting, and it’s totally free to use!
Plus you will receive a $2000 bonus from Hired if you find a job through the platform, just for signing up using the show’s exclusive link.
Interested in sponsoring a podcast episode? We sell ads via Syndicate Ads, check it out!
- Introducing Unity Games by Tutorials! – raywenderlich.com
- Unity Games by Tutorials – raywenderlich.com
- Unity Basics course – videos.raywenderlich.com
- Unity 2D Basics course – videos.raywenderlich.com
- Unity 3D Basics course – videos.raywenderlich.com
- FREE Beginning C# course – videos.raywenderlich.com
- Unity written tutorials – raywenderlich.com
- What’s New in Metal, Part 2 – WWDC ’16
- Neural Networks and Accelerate – WWDC ’16
- The “hello world” of neural networks – Matthijs Hollemans
- Convolutional neural networks on the iPhone with VGGNet – Matthijs Hollemans
Where To Go From Here?
We hope you enjoyed this episode of our podcast. Be sure to subscribe in iTunes to get notified when the next episode comes out.
We’d love to hear what you think about the podcast, and any suggestions on what you’d like to hear in future episodes. Feel free to drop a comment here, or email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.