Join Mic, Jake, and Sam as they chat about developing tvOS apps using TVML, before moving on to discuss Facebook shutting down Parse, and what this means for iOS developers who depended on the platform.
This episode was brought to you by the kind folks over at buddybuild.
buddybuild is a platform used by thousands of iOS developers every day to build their apps – enabling them to move faster, and much with less friction.
Git commits are built in the cloud, Xcode tests are run, provisioning profiles are automatically managed, builds are automatically sent to testers & their feedback and crash reports are received. When the final builds are ready – they are uploaded directly to iTunes Connect.
Most apps take less than 5 minutes to get set up, and you can get the development workflow you’ve always wanted at www.buddybuild.com.
Interested in sponsoring a podcast episode? We sell ads via Syndicate Ads, check it out!
- Apple TV Markup Language Reference
- tvOS Apprentice – raywenderlich.com
- Beginning tvOS Development with TVML Tutorial – raywenderlich.com
- tvOS SDK: An iOS Developer’s Initial Impressions – raywenderlich.com
- Running your own Parse with Azure and Docker – Felix Rieseberg
- Parse Server: Missing Features, Workarounds, and What to Do About Migration – Savvy Apps
- Parse Alternatives – GitHub
- Dear Mark: Here’s why your LLC should support Parse – Felipe Cocco
- Tweet from Ken Yarmosh
- Follow-up Tweet from Ken Yarmosh
- The Parse shutdown and neglected apps – Marco Arment
- Parse 2.0 – Fosco Marotto
Where To Go From Here?
We hope you enjoyed this episode of our podcast. Be sure to subscribe in iTunes to get notified when the next episode comes out.
We’d love to hear what you think about the podcast, and any suggestions on what you’d like to hear in future episodes. Feel free to drop a comment here, or email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.