This episode we check our work before we do it, and Victoria Gonda gives gets us up to speed with Test driven development. Later Alex tells us what he’s learnt this season after he’s worked with coroutines.
Interested in sponsoring a podcast episode? Email here to find out how!
Our sponsor for this episode – CloudBees Rollout
Test Driven Development for Android
- Android Test-Driven Development by Tutorials Book – RayWenderlich.com Press
- iOS Test-Driven Development by Tutorials Book – RayWenderlich.com Press
- Test-Driven Development Tutorial for Android: Getting Started – RayWenderlich.com
- Robolectric – Main Site
- Android Unit Testing with Mockito Tutorial – RayWenderlich.com
- MockWebServer Open Source Depot – Github.com
- Testing Pyramid Article – Martin Fowler.com
- What’s the difference between a mock & stub? Question – StackOverflow.com
- Board Game Arena – Main Site
- Kotlin Coroutines by Tutorials Book – RayWenderlich.com Press
- Coroutines for asynchronous programming and more Article – Kotlang.org
- Coroutine – Wikipedia
Where To Go From Here?
We hope you enjoyed this episode of our podcast. Be sure to subscribe in iTunes to get notified when the next episode comes out.
We’d love to hear what you think about the podcast, and any suggestions on what you’d like to hear in future episodes. Feel free to drop a comment here, or email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.