Swift Algorithm Club
The Swift Algorithm Club is an open source project to implement popular algorithms and data structures in Swift.
Every month, we write a tutorial showing you how to make a cool algorithm or data structure from the project. Enjoy!
- Join the Swift Algorithm Club!
- Swift Algorithm Club: Swift Tree Data Structure
- Swift Algorithm Club: Swift Binary Search Tree Data Structure
- Swift Algorithm Club: Swift Linked List Data Structure
- Swift Algorithm Club: September Digest
Alternative – For Complete Beginners to Programming
The Swift Apprentice is the best option, but if you don't feel like signing up for the newsletter, don't worry - we have an alternative option for you.
This series is a gentle introduction to Swift for those who are completely new to programming. Enjoy!
- Swift Tutorial Part 1: Expressions, Variables & Constants
- Swift Tutorial Part 2: Types and Operations
- Swift Tutorial Part 3: Flow Control
Once you know the basics of Swift, you might want to check out a few of these handy articles and references.
- Swift 3 Cheat Sheet and Quick Reference
- Swift Language Highlights: An Objective-C Developer’s Perspective
- Swift Language FAQ
- Introducing the raywenderlich.com Swift Style Guide
- Programming Challenge: Are You a Swift Ninja? Part 1
- Programming Challenge: Are You a Swift Ninja? Part 2
- Swift Style Guide: December 2014 Update
- What’s New in Swift 1.2
- Swift Style Guide: April 2015 Update
- What’s New in Swift 2
- Reference vs Value Types in Swift: Part 1/2
- Reference vs Value Types in Swift: Part 2/2
- Collection Data Structures in Swift
- Swift Style Guide: April 2016 Update
We've released a number of other tutorials on the Swift language that you might want to check out as well.
- Operator Overloading in Swift Tutorial
- Intro to Object-Oriented Design in Swift: Part 1/2
- Intro to Object-Oriented Design in Swift: Part 2/2
- Swift Generics Tutorial
- Swift Functional Programming Tutorial
- Introducing Protocol-Oriented Programming in Swift 2
- Introduction to Functional Programming in Swift
- Swift Tutorial: Introduction to Generics
- Swift Tutorial: Introducing Structures
- Swift Tutorial: Variables and Constants
- Swift Tutorial: Repeating Steps with Loops
- Getting to Know Enums, Structs and Classes in Swift
- Swift Tutorial: Initialization In Depth, Part 1/2
- Swift Tutorial: Initialization In Depth, Part 2/2
- Introduction to Open Source Swift on Linux
- Implementing Custom Subscripts in Swift
- Magical Error Handling in Swift
- ARC and Memory Management in Swift
- Pattern Matching in Swift