We’d like to acknowledge the efforts of the following contributors to the Swift Algorithm Club GitHub repo (https://github.com/raywenderlich/swift-algorithm-club), upon whose work portions of this book are based.
Matthijs Hollemans, the original creator of the Swift Algorithm Club. Matthijs contributed many of the implementations and corresponding explanations for the various data structures and algorithms in the Swift Algorithm Club that were used in this book, in particular: Graph, Heap, AVL Tree, BST, Breadth First Search, Depth First Search, Linked List, Stack & Queue, Tree, Selection Sort, Bubble Sort, Insertion Sort, Quick Sort, Merge Sort, and Heap Sort. Matthijs spends much of his time now in machine learning. Learn more at http://machinethink.net.
We’d also like to thank the following for their contributions to the repo:
- Donald Pinckney, Graph https://github.com/donald-pinckney
- Christian Encarnacion, Trie and Radix Sort https://github.com/Thukor
- Kevin Randrup, Heap https://github.com/kevinrandrup
- Paulo Tanaka, Depth First Search https://github.com/paulot
- Nicolas Ameghino, BST https://github.com/nameghino
- Mike Taghavi, AVL Tree
- Chris Pilcher, Breadth First Search