Each month, one of the members of the team gives a Tech Talk, and by popular request we also stream these live.
Today in our March Tech Talk, we had a special 4-in-1 tech talk!
- Scott Berrevoets covered view debugging with Xcode.
- Erik Kerber covered view debugging your own apps with Reveal.
- Derek Selander covered view debugging third party apps with Reveal.
- Oliver Jones covered the history of Reveal and helped with Q&A.
Here’s the video for anyone who didn’t get a chance to attend live!
Here are some handy links related to the talk:
- Slides – View Debugging with Xcode 6
- Code – View Debugging with Xcode 6
- Slides – View Debugging Your Apps with Reveal
- Code – View Debugging Your Apps with Reveal
- Slides – View Debugging 3rd Party Apps with Reveal
- Integrating Reveal without Modifying your Xcode Project
- Appescript and Reveal
- Reveal 1.5 Discussion at Melbourne Cocoaheads
- Cycript (an excellent debugging tool)
- Send feedback to Reveal team
- Scott Berrevoets on Twitter
- Erik Kerber on Twitter
- Derek Selander on Twitter
- Oliver Jones on Twitter
Where To Go From Here?
Thanks again to Scott, Erik, Derek, and Oliver for giving a great talk and Q&A, having the guts to present to a live audience :]
And thank you to everyone who attended – we hope you enjoyed it!