We continue out asynchronous journey on the Android side with Filip Babić as we delve into Kotlin Coroutines. Later Alex gives us a teaser for later in the season as he gets his first taste of Flutter.
Interested in sponsoring a podcast episode? Email here to find out how!
Coroutines: Asynchronous Programming with Kotlin
- Kotlin Coroutines by Tutorials Book – RayWenderlich.com Press
- Coroutines for asynchronous programming and more Article – Kotlang.org
- Coroutine – Wikipedia
- CoRoutines Guide – Kotlang.org
- Kotlin Coroutines: In Depth Tutorial – Raywenderlich.com
- Coroutines With Room Persistence Library Tutorial – Raywenderlich.com
- Filip Babić Author – Medium.com
- paratrechina longicornis – Ant Wiki
- Singleton design pattern – Wikipedia
- Flutter – Main Site
- Getting Started with Flutter in Android Studio Tutorial – Raywenderlich.com
- Flutter Article – Wikipedia
Where To Go From Here?
We hope you enjoyed this episode of our podcast. Be sure to subscribe in iTunes to get notified when the next episode comes out.
We’d love to hear what you think about the podcast, and any suggestions on what you’d like to hear in future episodes. Feel free to drop a comment here, or email us anytime at email@example.com.