On our first Android show for season 10, Season 9 co-host Jenn Bailey takes us through saving data on Android. Later, Alex dips his toes into KTor.
Interested in sponsoring a podcast episode? Email here to find out how!
Saving Data on Android
- Saving Data on Android Book – RayWenderlich.com
- GDG – Google.com
- Documentation of the coming changes Documentation – Android.com
- File Storage Documentation Documentation – Android.com
- File Access Framework Documentation – Android.com
- Preparing for Scoped Storage – Android Dev Summit ’19
- American Ninja – Website
- KTor – Main Website
- Ktor for fast server prototyping Article – Kotlin-Academy
- KTor Repository – GitHub
Where To Go From Here?
We hope you enjoyed this episode of our podcast. Be sure to subscribe in iTunes to get notified when the next episode comes out.
We’d love to hear what you think about the podcast, and any suggestions on what you’d like to hear in future episodes. Feel free to drop a comment here, or email us anytime at email@example.com.