From “Metal by Tutorials” authors Caroline Begbie and Marius Horga are joined by editor Jessy Caterwaul to help us get our grok on for the 3D world of Metal
Interested in sponsoring a podcast episode? We sell ads via Syndicate Ads, check it out!
- Metal by Tutorials Book – raywenderlich.com
- Microcomputer Graphics Book – Addison Wesley
- Blender – Modelling Software
- Substance Designer and Painter – Software
- Good things Metal – Blog
- glTF – Overview
- USD – Introduction to Universal Scene Description
- mtlfunctiontype – Apple Documentation
- Accelerate – Apple Documentation
- Subdivision Surface – Wikipedia
- Normal Mapper – Wikipedia
- Synethesia – Wikipedia
- Grok – Wikipedia
- Utah Teapot – Wikipedia
- Shaertoy – Website
- Dru Freeman on Twitter
- Jay Strawn on Twitter
- Caroline Begbie on Twitter
- Marius Horga on Twitter
- Jessy Caterwaul on Twitter
- Email the Podcast Team
Where To Go From Here?
We hope you enjoyed this episode of our podcast. Be sure to subscribe in iTunes to get notified when the next episode comes out.
We’d love to hear what you think about the podcast, and any suggestions on what you’d like to hear in future episodes. Feel free to drop a comment here, or email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.