Kelvin Lau and Vincent Ngo of “Data Structures and Algorithms in Swift” show why to have these into your core knowledge list.
Data Structures And Algorithms
- Data Structures and Algorithms in Swift Book – raywenderlich.com
- Why learn algorithms
- Swift Algorithm Club – Github
- Protocol-Oriented Programming – Video WWDC 2015
- Swift Generics/a> – Video WWDC 2018
- Using Collections Effectively – Video WWDC 2018
- What’s new in Swift – Video WWDC 2018
- Binary Trees – Wikipedia
- Bubble Sort – Wikipedia
- Sorting Algorithms – Wikipedia
- Big-O Notation Cheat Sheet
- Radix Sort – Wikipedia
- Node – Wikipedia
- Copy on Write – Wikipedia
- Coin Sorter
- Design Patterns by Tutorials Book – raywenderlich.com
- Dru Freeman on Twitter
- Jay Strawn on Twitter
- Kelvin Lau on Twitter
- Vincent Ngo on Twitter
- Email the Podcast Team
Where To Go From Here?
We hope you enjoyed this episode of our podcast. Be sure to subscribe in iTunes to get notified when the next episode comes out.
We’d love to hear what you think about the podcast, and any suggestions on what you’d like to hear in future episodes. Feel free to drop a comment here, or email us anytime at email@example.com.