Each month, one of the members of the team gives a Tech Talk, and by popular request we’ve started to stream these live.
Today in our September Tech Talk, Chris Lowe (co-author of iOS 8 by Tutorials) gave an excellent talk and Q&A on Xcode 6 Tips and Tricks.
Here’s the video for anyone who didn’t get a chance to attend live!
Here are some handy links related to the talk:
- Tech Talk Outline
- Tech Talk Slides
- Supercharging Your Xcode Efficiency (Tutorial by Jack Wu)
- Alcatraz (Package manager for Xcode)
- NSHipster review of Xcode Plugins
- Dual Monitor Xcode Setup
- Xcode File Templates (NOT confirmed if this still works in Xcode 6)
- Derived Data folder deleter plugin
- iOS 8 by Tutorials
- Chris Lowe on Twitter
Want to Join Us Next Month?
Thanks again to Chris for giving a great talk and Q&A, having the guts to present to a live audience :] And thank you to everyone who attended – we hope you enjoyed it!
Stay tuned for next month’s tech talk – we’ll put a signup link on the sidebar once it’s announced. Hope to see some of you there! :]