The team from of “Server Side Swift with Vapor” shows us some of what is new in Vapor 3 and talks about the architecture and testing.
Interested in sponsoring a podcast episode? We sell ads via Syndicate Ads, check it out!
- Server Side Swift with Vapor Book – raywenderlich.com
- Vapor – Main Site
- Vapor Cloud
- Vapor Toolbox
- Vapor Community
- Leaf – Github
- SPM – Swift Package Manager – Github (Not a hobbyists’ tool)
- Homebrew – Package manager
- apt – Linux package manager
- Event Loop – Wikipedia
- Cocoapods – Dependency Manager
- Carthage – Dependency Manager
- XCTest – Apple Documentation
- Stress Testing – Wikipedia
- Swift Codable Protocol – Apple Documentation
- ISO 8601 – Date and Time Format
- 1970 Date Issue – Wikipedia
- Dru Freeman on Twitter
- Jay Strawn on Twitter
- Tim Condon on Twitter
- Tanner Nelson on Twitter
- Jonas Schwartz on Twitter
- Logan Wright on Twitter
- Email the Podcast Team
Where To Go From Here?
We hope you enjoyed this episode of our podcast. Be sure to subscribe in iTunes to get notified when the next episode comes out.
We’d love to hear what you think about the podcast, and any suggestions on what you’d like to hear in future episodes. Feel free to drop a comment here, or email us anytime at email@example.com.