Season 10 opens with a chat from Disciple of Code Laurie Gray. Laurie gives us the Lowdown on SwiftUI after nearly a year of refinement. Then, Dru talks about MVVM.
Interested in sponsoring a podcast episode? Email here to find out how!
- Disciple of Code WebSite – Laurie Gray
- SwiftUI by Tutorials Book – Ray Wenderlich.com
- SwiftUI Video Course – RayWenderlich.com
- Drawing in iOS with SwiftUI Video Course – Ray Wenderlich.com
- Further Courses and Tutorials in SwiftUI – Ray Wenderlich.com
- SwiftUI Documentation – Apple Documentation
- What is SwiftUI Tutorial – Hacking With Swift
- Model–view–viewmodel Article – Wikipedia
- Design Patterns by Tutorials: MVVM Free Book Chapter – RayWenderlich.com
- MVC vs. MVVM: How a Website Communicates With Its Data Models Article – Hacker Noon
Where To Go From Here?
We hope you enjoyed this episode of our podcast. Be sure to subscribe in iTunes to get notified when the next episode comes out.
We’d love to hear what you think about the podcast, and any suggestions on what you’d like to hear in future episodes. Feel free to drop a comment here, or email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.