Marin Todorov author of “Realm: Building Modern Swift Apps with Realm Database” among many other Ray Wenderlich texts gives us a view into the Realm Database system. Then Dru makes his case for why adopting better accessibility standards is easier than you’d think.
Interested in sponsoring a podcast episode? We sell ads via Syndicate Ads, check it out!
- Realm: Building Modern Swift Apps with Realm Database – Ray Wenderlich.com
- realm – Github
- Object-relational mapping
- Accessibility (UIKit) – Apple Documentation
- Accessibility (AppKit) – Apple Documentation
- Deliver an Exceptional Accessibility Experience – WWDC 2018
- Accessible Drag and Drop – WWDC 2018
- What’s new in Accessibility – WWDC 2017
- Design for Everyone – WWDC 2017
- What’s new in Accessibility – WWDC 2016
- Auditing your Apps for Accessibility – WWDC 2016
- NSHapticFeedback Performer
- Apple MFI Program
Where To Go From Here?
We hope you enjoyed this episode of our podcast. Be sure to subscribe in iTunes to get notified when the next episode comes out.
We’d love to hear what you think about the podcast, and any suggestions on what you’d like to hear in future episodes. Feel free to drop a comment here, or email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.