This episode we talk about Clean Architecture with Antonio Leiva and then Jenn controls the Google Assistant by teaching us about Assistant and App Actions.
This episode is sponsored by Triplebyte. Applying to programming jobs usually means endless applications to countless hours of technical screens. With Triplebyte, there’s a better way.
You do one online interview, and then you get to go straight to final interviews at hundreds of companies (from tech giants like Dropbox to exciting startups). It’s like the Common App for software engineers. No resume needed.
As listeners of this podcast, if you take a job through Triplebyte, you’ll get $1000 signing bonus.
Interested in sponsoring a podcast episode? Email here to find out how!
- Kotlin for Android Developers Book – Antonio Leiva
- Living by the Code Book – RayWenderlich.com
- AntonioLeiva.com – Website
- Clean architecture for Android with Kotlin Article – Antonio Leiva
- Architecting Android… Reloaded Article – Fernando Cejas
- Software Architecture – Wikipedia
- Clean Architecture Tutorial for Android: Getting Started – RayWenderlich.com
- Kotlin Clean Architecture – Pro Android Dev
- Dependency Inversion Principal – Wikipedia
Google Assistant Actions
- Building an Action for Google Assistant Tutorial – RayWenderlich.com
- Google Assistant – Main Page
- Actions on Google Developer Information – Google
- Available Actions – Google
- Template Actions – Google
- Building Actions for Google Assistant – Medium.com
- Creating an Google Assistant Action with the flash cards template – Caster.io
- Google Action Intents – Google
- Explicit Action Invocation – Google
- Implicit Action Invocation – Google
Season 9 Wrap-up
- Emeritus – Definition
- Erica Sadun Podcast – RayWenderlich.com
- John Sundell Podcast – RayWenderlich.com
- Hadi Hariri Podcast – RayWenderlich.com
- Romain Guy Podcast – RayWenderlich.com
- Chui Ki Podcast – RayWenderlich.com
- Sean Allen Podcast – RayWenderlich.com
- Saving Data on Android Book – RayWenderlich.com
Where To Go From Here?
We hope you enjoyed this episode of our podcast. Be sure to subscribe in iTunes to get notified when the next episode comes out.
We’d love to hear what you think about the podcast, and any suggestions on what you’d like to hear in future episodes. Feel free to drop a comment here, or email us anytime at email@example.com.
Interested in being our next Podcast Season Host?
We’re now looking for a new Podcast Season Host for Season 10! You don’t need to have done any podcasting before but a good grounding of Android knowledge is key. If you’re interested, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.