Testing and the User take our attention today as John Sundell joins us to navigate testing and eggs while Dru talks about working with UX design.
This episode is sponsored by Triplebyte. Applying to programming jobs usually means endless applications to countless hours of technical screens. With Triplebyte, there’s a better way.
You do one online interview, and then you get to go straight to final interviews at hundreds of companies (from tech giants like Dropbox to exciting startups). It’s like the Common App for software engineers. No resume needed.
As listeners of this podcast, if you take a job through Triplebyte, you’ll get $1000 signing bonus.
Interested in sponsoring a podcast episode? Email here to find out how!
John Sundell on Testing
- Swift by Sundell – Website
- Designing Swift APIs article – Swift by Sundell
- What does Git Blame do – Stack Overflow
- Moya Network Abstraction Framework – GitHub
- Unit Testing – Software Testing Fundamentals
- How to measure code Coverage in XCode article – Hacking With Swift
- TDD Test Driven Development – Technology Conversations
- Integration Test – Wikipedia
- End-to-End Test – Software Testing Help
- Getting started with Xcode UI testing in Swift – Medium.com
- What is User Experience (UX) Design? – Interactive Design Foundation/li>
- What is a Wireframe – UXPin
- Vector Graphics – Tech Target
- Human Interface Guidelines – Apple Documentation
- XD – Adobe XD Info
- Sketch – Sketch main site
- AppCooker – AppCooker main site
- Adaptive Design – Wikipedia
Where To Go From Here?
We hope you enjoyed this episode of our podcast. Be sure to subscribe in iTunes to get notified when the next episode comes out.
We’d love to hear what you think about the podcast, and any suggestions on what you’d like to hear in future episodes. Feel free to drop a comment here, or email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.