PSPDFKit creator Peter Steinberger joins us to talk about the framework. Dru talks about UIKit widgets he hates and everyone enjoys some Marzipan.
This episode is sponsored by Triplebyte. Applying to programming jobs usually means endless applications to countless hours of technical screens. With Triplebyte, there’s a better way.
You do one online interview, and then you get to go straight to final interviews at hundreds of companies (from tech giants like Dropbox to exciting startups). It’s like the Common App for software engineers. No resume needed.
As listeners of this podcast, if you take a job through Triplebyte, you’ll get $1000 signing bonus.
Interested in sponsoring a podcast episode? Email here to find out how!
- PSPDFKit – Main Site
- UIDatePicker * – Apple Documentation
- UIPickerView * – Apple Documentation
- Skeumorphism – What is Skeuomorphism
- Marzipan – Article, 9to5Mac
- Jog Shuttle – What is a Jog-Wheel
- VCR – Wikipedia
* Correction: Dru commented that UIDatePicker is a subclass of UIPicker. In fact UIDatePicker is a subclass of UIControl and UIPickerView is a subclass of UIView.
Where To Go From Here?
We hope you enjoyed this episode of our podcast. Be sure to subscribe in iTunes to get notified when the next episode comes out.
We’d love to hear what you think about the podcast, and any suggestions on what you’d like to hear in future episodes. Feel free to drop a comment here, or email us anytime at email@example.com.