We start season 9 with a visit from James Dempsey (sans breakpoints) who talks about coding around the “One Happy Path.” Then, Dru talks about nesting UI controllers.
This episode is sponsored by Triplebyte. Applying to programming jobs usually means endless applications to countless hours of technical screens. With Triplebyte, there’s a better way.
You do one online interview, and then you get to go straight to final interviews at hundreds of companies (from tech giants like Dropbox to exciting startups). It’s like the Common App for software engineers. No resume needed.
As listeners of this podcast, if you take a job through Triplebyte, you’ll get $1000 signing bonus.
- James Dempsey and the Breakpoints
- Live near WWDC
- App camp for Girls
- Model View Controller Video – Song
- JSON Main Site
- AppStore Apple Site
- do catch syntax – Swift Error Handling Documentation
- error protocol Documentation – Swift
- fatal_error Documentation – Swift
- turtles all the way down – Wikipedia
- IChing – Wikipedia
- UITableViewController Documentation – Apple
- San Francisco Font Video – WWDC 2016
- Codable Protocol Documentation – Swift
Where To Go From Here?
We hope you enjoyed this episode of our podcast. Be sure to subscribe in iTunes to get notified when the next episode comes out.
We’d love to hear what you think about the podcast, and any suggestions on what you’d like to hear in future episodes. Feel free to drop a comment here, or email us anytime at email@example.com.