Your challenge is add some code to programmatically log out the methods of DateCalculator.
Hint: To do this, you will need to use
- Apple Documentation: Introspection
- Mike Ash: Objective-C Messaging
- Understanding the Objective-C Runtime
- More on Objc_msgSend
- Effective Objective-C by Matt Galloway
- At around 12:14 I say “and what this means is that you’re trying to call a method on an object that doesn’t exist.” That sentence is a little ambiguous – what I mean is you’re trying to call a method that doesn’t exist on an object.