The first Tuesday of each month, one of the members of the team gives a Tech Talk, and by popular request we’ve started to stream these live.
Here’s the video for anyone who didn’t get a chance to watch!
Here are some handy links to learn more about ReactiveCocoa:
- ReactiveCocoa GitHub page
- Official Reactive Cocoa Documentation
- ReactiveCocoa Tutorial: The Definitive Introduction: Part 1/2
- ReactiveCocoa Tutorial: The Definitive Introduction: Part 2/2
- ReactiveCocoa on StackOverflow
- Colin Eberhardt on Twitter
- Justin Spahr-Summers on Twitter
Want to Join Us Next Month?
Thanks again Colin and Justin for giving a great talk and Q&A, having the guts to present to a live audience :] And thank you to everyone who attended – we hope you enjoyed it!
Next month, our May Tech talk will be on Procedural Level Generation in Games, with Tutorial Team member Kim Pedersen.
We will be broadcasting this talk live on Tuesday, May 6 at 2:00 PM EST, so if you want to join us sign up here! As you watch the talk, you can submit any Q&A you may have live.
Hope to see some of you there! :]