Here’s what is covered in this episode:
- News: WWDC Ticket Lottery
- What’s new in raywenderlich.com: Best new tutorials, tech talks, and sneak peek of coming month
- Tech Talk: Going Indie
Links and References
- Crittercism: Mobile App Performance Management
What’s New on raywenderlich.com
- Introduction to C++ for iOS Developers: Part 1
- Introduction to C++ for iOS Developers: Part 2
- How to Make a Game like Mega Jump with Sprite Kit: Part 1
- How to Make a Game like Mega Jump with Sprite Kit: Part 2
- Grand Central Dispatch In-Depth: Part 1
- Grand Central Dispatch In-Depth: Part 2
- Beginning OpenGL ES and GLKit Video Tutorial Series: Introduction
- ReactiveCocoa Tech Talk Video
- Sign Up for Next Month’s Live Tech Talk
- Tammy Coron on Twitter
- Jake Gundersen on Twitter
- Felipe Laso Marsetti on Twitter
- Mic Pringle on Twitter
- Email the Podcast Team
Where To Go From Here?
We hope you enjoyed this podcast! We have an episode each month, so be sure to subscribe in iTunes to get access as soon as it comes out.
We’d love to hear what you think about the podcast, and any suggestions on what you’d like to hear in future episodes. Feel free to drop a comment here, or email us anytime at email@example.com!