Welcome back to season 2 of the raywenderlich.com podcast!
This is the last episode of season 2. We’re going to take a break for a few weeks, but we’ll be back with Season 3 in late January!
In this episode, we talk with Tutorial Team member and RWDevCon speaker Ellen Shapiro, to discuss Unit Testing – why you should do it, common misconceptions, and tips and tricks for Unit Testing in practice.
- rssheap: rssheap is a web based reader for software developers. You subscribe to tags you are interested in (iOS, Swift, Objective-C, etc.) and rssheap will find great articles for you to read. Check out their Android app too!
Interested in sponsoring a podcast episode? We sell ads via Syndicate Ads, check it out!
Links and References
- KIF – iOS Integration Testing Framework
- iOS UI Testing with KIF tutorial
- iOS 7 by Tutorials (has unit testing chapter)
- iOS 7 by Tutorials (has another unit testing chapter)
- Ellen’s company (they’re hiring!)
- Ellen on Twitter
Where To Go From Here?
We hope you enjoyed this episode of our podcast. Stay tuned for a new episode next week! :]
Be sure to subscribe in iTunes to get access as soon as it comes out!
We’d love to hear what you think about the podcast, and any suggestions on what you’d like to hear in future episodes. Feel free to drop a comment here, or email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org!