In this episode Dru and Janie welcome back Arthur Mayes to discuss some new tools and how and when to use them. Arthur explains MVVM, then Janie ‘gives us some computer learning’ for CoreML.
This episode was sponsored by Brother International.
Interested in sponsoring a podcast episode? We sell ads via Syndicate Ads, check it out!
- MVVM – Wikipedia
- MVC – Wikipedia
- What Is Core Data? – Core Data Programming Guide
- View Model – Medium.com
- Protocol Based Programming – Tutorial, Ray Wenderlich.com
- Singleton – OODesign.com
- Buckaroo Banzai – Video Snippet
- CoreML – Apple Documentation
- Trained Data Model – Wikipedia
- Perceptual Labs
- Autonomous Driving – Wikipedia
- Deep Thought – HG2G
Where To Go From Here?
We hope you enjoyed this episode of our podcast. Be sure to subscribe in iTunes to get notified when the next episode comes out.
We’d love to hear what you think about the podcast, and any suggestions on what you’d like to hear in future episodes. Feel free to drop a comment here, or email us anytime at email@example.com.