This April, we are running our 4th annual iOS conference called RWDevCon 2018.
RWDevCon is different than most other conferences you’ll go to. Instead of just passively watching talks, you get to participate – via hands-on tutorials!
The conference has 18 tutorials across three simultaneous tracks, so you can definitely find something to fit your interests.
We’ll be covering topics like Machine Learning, ARKit, App Architecture, and more – check out the full list.
In addition to all the hands-on tutorials, the new RWConnect brings a design lab, open spaces, a hackathon, and much more!
And today, I’m happy to announce our first batch of sponsors for the conference!
5 New Sponsors!
Today, we are happy to announce 5 new sponsors for the conference:
- IBM: IBM are the creators of Kitura: a high performance and simple to use web framework for building modern Swift applications.
- Savvy Apps: Savvy Apps is a mobile development company headquartered in Washington DC, on a mission to make life better – one app at a time.
- Firebase: Firebase helps you build better mobile apps and grow your business.
- Capital One: Capital One is a leading information-based technology company, on a quest to change banking for good.
- JetBrains: JetBrains is the world’s leading vendor of professional development tools, and the creator of the Kotlin programming language.
Huge thanks to IBM, Savvy Apps, Firebase, Capital One, and JetBrains for being a part of RWDevCon!
Get Your Ticket
Over 200 people have already registered for RWDevCon 2018 and there aren’t many tickets left – be sure to register now before we sell out.
The team and I look forward to meeting you at RWDevCon for some tutorials, inspiration, and fun!