In this episode Ben DiFrancesco from ScopeLift returns to join Dru and Janie to continue the concurrency discussion with a look at the Actor Model for the Swift Language, and then Dru takes a look at the new Drag and Drop functionality introduced for iOS 11.
This episode is sponsored by HelloSign API
Interested in sponsoring a podcast episode? We sell ads via Syndicate Ads, check it out!
The Concurrency Manifesto
- The Concurrency Manifesto
- async and await
- The Async/Await Pull Request
- Concurrency in Swift by Umberto Raimondi
- Family Tree of Computer Languages
- ScopeLift consulting
Drag & Drop
- Apple Documentation: Drag and Drop
- WWDC 2017: Introducing Drag and Drop
- WWDC 2017: Mastering Drag and Drop
- WWDC 2017: Drag and Drop with Collection and Table Views
- WWDC 2017: Data Delivery with Drag and Drop
- Screencast Drag and Drop with Table and Collection Views – RayWenderlich.com
- Screencast Drag and Drop with Multiple Data Represenstions/Custom Views – RayWenderlich.com
- iOS 11 by Tutorials – Ray Wenderlich.com
Where To Go From Here?
We hope you enjoyed this episode of our podcast. Be sure to subscribe in iTunes to get notified when the next episode comes out.
We’d love to hear what you think about the podcast, and any suggestions on what you’d like to hear in future episodes. Feel free to drop a comment here, or email us anytime at email@example.com.