In this episode Keith Moon a contract iOS Developer from London joins Janie and Dru to discuss designing interfaces that work seamlessly with Swift and Objective-C. Then Dru takes a dive back into Mac programming to look at NSTouchBar.
Interested in sponsoring a podcast episode? We sell ads via Syndicate Ads, check it out!
Swift/ObjC API Practices
- How to make Swift methods unavailable
- Swift Documentation – Declaration Attributes (@objc)
- “Swift 4 Programming Cookbook” – Keith Moon
- Apple TouchBar Cheatsheet – Github
- Awesome TouchBar Apps – Github
- AppKit Documentation – NSTouchBar
- How to Use NSTouchBar on macOS – RayWenderlich.com
Where To Go From Here?
We hope you enjoyed this episode of our podcast. Be sure to subscribe in iTunes to get notified when the next episode comes out.
We’d love to hear what you think about the podcast, and any suggestions on what you’d like to hear in future episodes. Feel free to drop a comment here, or email us anytime at email@example.com.