In this episode Mark Dalrymple from The Big Nerd Ranch joins Dru and Janie to discuss The Universal Problem Solving methodology and then Janie gives better options for random numbers in GameplayKit than arc4random.
Interested in sponsoring a podcast episode? We sell ads via Syndicate Ads, check it out!
Universal Problem Solving
- The Universal Troubleshooting Process – Mark Dalrymple
- TroubleShooters.com – Steve Litt
- Mike Ash
- Gom Jabbar
- Advanced Apple Debugging and Reverse Engineering – Derek Selander
- Settlers of Catan
- GameplayKit Randomization documentation
- The Code Book: The Science of Secrecy from Ancient Egypt to Quantum Cryptography – Simon Singh
- RSA Encryption
- RC4 / ARC4
Where To Go From Here?
We hope you enjoyed this episode of our podcast. Be sure to subscribe in iTunes to get notified when the next episode comes out.
We’d love to hear what you think about the podcast, and any suggestions on what you’d like to hear in future episodes. Feel free to drop a comment here, or email us anytime at email@example.com.