This is just a quick note to let you know that some more of our tutorials have been translated!
1) Simple iPhone App series => Spanish
First, our How To Create a Simple iPhone App series has been translated to Spanish by Juan Gonzalez. Juan is a computer science engineer from Venezuela living and working on IT Security in Madrid, Spain.
You can find the Spanish versions of this tutorial here:
- Cómo Crear Una Simple Aplicación para iPhone en iOS 5: Parte 1/3
- Cómo Crear Una Simple Aplicación para iPhone en iOS 5: Parte 2/3
- Cómo Crear Una Simple Aplicación para iPhone en iOS 5: Parte 3/3
2) Beginning Storyboards series => Chinese
Second, our Beginning Storyboards in iOS 5 series has been translated to Chinese by Xiangping Meng. Xiangping is a passionate iOS developer and a team leader of a Chinese mobile web company. He like everything about mobile web and want to communicate and work with talented people. You can find him on Twitter, Sina Weibo, or his blog.
You can find the Chinese versions of this tutorial here:
3) That’s it for now – thanks guys!
Huge thanks to Juan and Xiangping for translating these tutorials, I really appreciate it and know that many Spanish and Chinese readers out there will as well.
If anyone else is interested in translating any tutorials on this site to other languages, contact me and I’ll get you set up! :]