In this episode Ben DiFrancesco from ScopeLift joins Dru and Janie to discuss Chris Lattner’s efforts to add concurrency to the Swift Language and then Janie explains what you need to know to use ARKit.
Interested in sponsoring a podcast episode? We sell ads via Syndicate Ads, check it out!
The Concurrency Manifesto
- The Concurrency Manifesto
- async and await
- The Async/Await Pull Request
- Concurrency in Swift by Umberto Raimondi
- ScopeLift consulting
- Apple Documentation: ARKit
- WWDC 2017: Introducing ARKit
- Article: Why I love ARKit
- Book: 3D Games by Tutorials – Chris Language
- Apple iPhone X: True Depth Camera
- Apple Documentation: SceneKit
- Motion Capture
- ARKit Demo: Take on Me Video
Where To Go From Here?
We hope you enjoyed this episode of our podcast. Be sure to subscribe in iTunes to get notified when the next episode comes out.
We’d love to hear what you think about the podcast, and any suggestions on what you’d like to hear in future episodes. Feel free to drop a comment here, or email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.