At RWDevCon, we make tutorials based on what the attendees vote for. That way, we cover what you want to learn about!
Two weeks ago, we put out a call for suggestions for what tutorials. Huge thanks to all of the attendees who submitted your ideas!
Here are a few of the ideas that folks submitted:
- Advanced RxSwift
- Auto Layout Best Practices
- Clean Architecture on iOS
- Core Animation Under the Hood
- Drag n Drop
- Reconstructing Popular/Creative UI Interactions
- Swift and Kotlin Side-by-Side
- TDD with Swift
- …and over 50 other ideas!
Today, we are moving on to the next phase, where attendees get to vote on these suggestions, to help choose what tutorials we make for the conference.
Here’s how you can cast your vote:
- If you bought a RWDevCon 2018 ticket, check your email: I sent you a link with the vote.
- If you don’t have a RWDevCon 2018 ticket yet, now’s the time! If you grab your ticket by end of day tomorrow I’ll send you a link to the vote.
We can’t wait to see what topics we cover this year!