Join Mic, Jake, and Sam to learn about the merits of UIStackView, followed by a deep dive into AVFoundation!
This episode was brought to you by the kind folks over at Harvest.
Harvest is a time tracking tool built for understanding where your time is going. And for developers, it takes the pain out of time tracking. You can create a free 30-day trial at getharvest.com.
After your trial, enter code RAY to save 50% off your first month.
Interested in sponsoring a podcast episode? We sell ads via Syndicate Ads, check it out!
- UIStackView video series
- iOS 9 by Tutorials
- Tutorial: Introducing Stack Views
- WWDC ’15 video on UIStackView
- Apple’s UIStackView documentation
- Learning AV Foundation by Bob McCune
- GPUImage by Brad Larson
- AVFoundation programming guide
- Tutorial: Playing, Recording, and Merging Videos
- Tutorial: Adding Overlays to Videos
Where To Go From Here?
We hope you enjoyed this episode of our podcast. Be sure to subscribe in iTunes to get notified when the next episode comes out.
We’d love to hear what you think about the podcast, and any suggestions on what you’d like to hear in future episodes. Feel free to drop a comment here, or email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.