Join Mic, Jake, and Gemma as they take a closer look at the brand new iMessage apps platform, before moving on to discuss Mic’s recent experience getting started with Unity and the realisation that iOS and Unity aren’t that different after all.
Indeed Prime helps tech talent such as software engineers simplify their job search and land their dream job.
Candidates get immediate exposure to the best tech companies with just one simple application to Indeed Prime. Companies on Prime’s exclusive platform message candidates with salary and equity upfront.
The average software engineer gets 5 employer contacts and an average salary offer of $125,000. Indeed Prime is 100% free for candidates – no strings attached. And when you’re hired, Indeed Prime gives you a $2,000 bonus to say thanks for using Prime. But if you use indeed.com/ray, you’ll get a $5,000 bonus instead.
Sign up now at indeed.com/ray.
Interested in sponsoring a podcast episode? We sell ads via Syndicate Ads, check it out!
- Apple iMessage Apps Documentation
- Talk by Gemma on iMessage Apps
- iMessage Sticker Packs Screencast by Sam Davies
- Dynamic Sticker Packs Screencast by Sam Davies
- Custom Messages in iMessage Screencast by Sam Davies
- iMessage Apps usability issue article
- Airbnb iMessage App
- 2D Game Creation – unity3d.com
- Creating a Tic-Tac-Toe Game Using Only the UI – unity3d.com
- 2D UFO Tutorial – unity3d.com
- 2D Roguelike Tutorial – unity3d.com
- Unity Cloud Build
- Unity Basics – raywenderlich.com
- Unity 2D Basics – raywenderlich.com
- Unity Games by Tutorials – raywenderlich.com
- Cocos2D vs. SpriteKit vs Unity 2D – Gemma’s first exposure to Unity
Where To Go From Here?
We hope you enjoyed this episode of our podcast. Be sure to subscribe in iTunes to get notified when the next episode comes out.
We’d love to hear what you think about the podcast, and any suggestions on what you’d like to hear in future episodes. Feel free to drop a comment here, or email us anytime at email@example.com.