Good news: my new Intermediate Swift 3 course is now available!
This course picks up where my Beginning Swift 3 course left off, and assumes that you have a basic understanding of Swift (variables, if statements, arrays, and dictionaries).
Specifically, Intermediate Swift 3 covers the following topics:
- Closures: Learn the basics of closures, how to define them, and pass them into your code.
- Structures: Introduces your first named object type: the structure.
- Properties: Covers the various property options that you can add to your objects.
- Classes: Learn about classes and the differences between reference types and value types.
- Inheritance: Introduces the idea of class relationships and builds on existing types through the use of inheritance.
- Initializers: Covers the process of initializing your objects.
- Protocols: Learn the process of applying behavior to unrelated objects.
- Enumerations: Introduces a construct to make your code safer and easier to read.
The entire course is built around Swift playgrounds, so you can follow along as you watch – and practice what you learned with some hands-on exercises at the end.
Here’s how you can get access to this course:
- If you are a raywenderlich.com subscriber: You can immediately access the entire Intermediate Swift 3 course today.
We hope you enjoy, and stay tuned for more new Swift 3 courses and updates to come! :]