As you may or may not know, we have a tradition where each year, we sing a silly Christmas song about a geeky topic.
This year, we have made a song titled “Frosty the Indie”, sung to the tune of “Frosty the Snowman.” We hope you enjoy – and we apologize in advance for our singing! :]
Lyrics and Credits
Clackety clack clack, clackety clack clack (Vicki Wenderlich, Ray Wenderlich)
look at Frosty code (Daniel Tavares)
Clackety clack clack, clackety clack clack (Joshua Greene)
type safety he showed (Mic Pringle)
Special thanks to Ellen Shapiro for the guitar music and background singing!
But Wait, There’s More!
If you enjoyed this video, we have a few more videos you might want to check out:
- 2014 Christmas Song: Titled “Xcode Crash.”
- 2013 Christmas Song: Titled “This Year in iOS 7.”
- 2012 Christmas Song: Titled “The iOS Christmas Song.”
- 2011 Christmas Song: Titled “iOS Wonderland.”
- 2010 Christmas Song: Titled “The 12 Days of iPhone Dev”.
Have a Merry Christmas and very happy New Year everyone, and thanks so much for reading this blog! :]