Join Mic, Jake, and Chris as they discuss the big improvements and key new features coming to SceneKit and SpriteKit in iOS 10. If physically based rendering, image based lighting, or tile maps float your boat then this is definitely the episode for you!
Hired is the platform for the best iOS developer jobs.
Candidates registered with Hired receive an average of 5 offers on the platform, all from a single application. Companies looking to hire include Facebook, Uber and Stripe.
With Hired, you get job offers and salary and/or equity before you interview, so you don’t have to waste your time interviewing for jobs you might not end up wanting, and it’s totally free to use!
Plus you will receive a $2000 bonus from Hired if you find a job through the platform, just for signing up using the show’s exclusive link.
Interested in sponsoring a podcast episode? We sell ads via Syndicate Ads, check it out!
- Advances in SceneKit Rendering – WWDC ’16
- Badger – WWDC ’16 Sample Code
- Fox – WWDC ’16 Sample Code
- 3D iOS Games by Tutorials – Chris Language
- What’s New in SpriteKit – WWDC ’16
- What’s New in GameplayKit – WWDC ’16
- DemoBots – WWDC ’16 Sample Code
- What’s New In SpriteKit on iOS 10: A Look At Tile Maps – raywenderlich.com
Where To Go From Here?
We hope you enjoyed this episode of our podcast. Be sure to subscribe in iTunes to get notified when the next episode comes out.
We’d love to hear what you think about the podcast, and any suggestions on what you’d like to hear in future episodes. Feel free to drop a comment here, or email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.