Join Mic, Jake, and Gemma as they discuss the trials and tribulations of upgrading the Harry’s app to Swift 3, before moving on to chat about Apple’s new Swift Playgrounds app, and the potential for it to become a great learning platform.
This episode was brought to you by those kind folks over at Pyze.
The App stores are crowded and very few apps are making money!
Pyze has developed a free mobile intelligence platform that automates app growth so all apps can develop and retain loyal users thru personalized engagement.
Pyze provides behavior-based real-time insights and automates touch points to build meaningful relationships with each user – all without the time, effort and cost required by today’s big data analytics solutions.
Pyze delivers intelligence-driven marketing and recommendations to cultivate loyalty, increase engagement and grow monetization.
If you’ve got an app, you have to try Pyze, its free and can help grow your app.
Interested in sponsoring a podcast episode? We sell ads via Syndicate Ads, check it out!
- Harry’s app – the codebase Gemma is upgrading to Swift 3
- What’s New in Swift 3? – raywenderlich.com
- Migrating to Swift 2.3 or Swift 3 from Swift 2.2 – swift.org
- [SR-1871] Migration from Swift 2.2 to Swift 3.0 issue with enum – bugs.swift.org
- [SR-1829] Swift 3.0 Migrator: Enums: small caps for definition but not for call – bugs.swift.org
- Xcode 8.0 Migrator and Swift 3.0 compiler issues – Apple Developer Forums
- Posts by Erica Sadun on the Swift Playgrounds app – ericasadun.com
- Introducing Swift Playgrounds – WWDC ’16
- Swift Playgrounds Document Format – Apple Developer Center
Where To Go From Here?
We hope you enjoyed this episode of our podcast. Be sure to subscribe in iTunes to get notified when the next episode comes out.
We’d love to hear what you think about the podcast, and any suggestions on what you’d like to hear in future episodes. Feel free to drop a comment here, or email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.