Join Mic, Jake, and Caroline as they discuss adding support to your apps for the Apple Pencil, before moving onto open source Swift!
This episode was brought to you by the kind folks over at DreamFactory.
DreamFactory is the smartest way to get RESTful APIs from nearly any data source. Instead of building one-off APIs by hand, simply enter credentials to SQL, NoSQL, file storage, email, or a remote web service and instantly get a full palette of powerful, reusable, customizable REST APIs and live API documentation.
DreamFactory 2.0 is a free, open source platform with pre-configured installers for any playground you want to jump around in.
Visit dreamfactory.com for more info and to get a free hosted developer environment.
Interested in sponsoring a podcast episode? We sell ads via Syndicate Ads, check it out!
- Advanced Touch Input on iOS – WWDC 2015
- TouchCanvas – Apple Sample Code
- Handwriting Recognition on iOS – Simon Gladman
- Swift on GitHub
- Swift Package Manager
- Swift Programming Language Evolution
- Foundation for Swift
- Foundation for Swift Status Document
- Swift API Design Guidelines
- Introducing the IBM Swift Sandbox
- Windows Bridge for iOS
- The Many Interpreters and Runtimes of the Ruby Programming Language – Ryan Wilcox
- Introduction to Open Source Swift on Linux – Alexis Gallagher
- More Swift on Linux – iachieved.it
- Introducing the Swift Package Manager – iachieved.it
Where To Go From Here?
We hope you enjoyed this episode of our podcast. Be sure to subscribe in iTunes to get notified when the next episode comes out.
We’d love to hear what you think about the podcast, and any suggestions on what you’d like to hear in future episodes. Feel free to drop a comment here, or email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.