This is just a quick note to let you know we have released an update to watchOS 2 by Tutorials (version 1.2).
Here’s what’s new in this version of watchOS 2 by Tutorials:
- Fixed an issue with chapter 7, Tables, caused by an outdated version of SwiftyJSON;
- Fixed an issue with chapter 7, Tables, where outlets couldn’t be created because the Xcode project contained two controllers with the same name;
- Fixed an issue with chapter 22, HealthKit, that affected the way the energy and distance samples were being added together for use in a workout’s total;
- Fixed an issue with chapter 22, HealthKit, to help reduce the choppiness of the timer transitions.
Here’s how you can get the update:
- If you’re a watchOS 2 by Tutorials PDF customer, you can download the update for free on your My Loot page (version 1.2).
- If you haven’t picked up a copy of the watchOS 2 by Tutorials yet, grab your copy now.
The team and I hope you enjoy this update!