Join Mic, Jake, and Andy as they discuss the benefits of test driven development, before moving on to speculate about what Apple might reveal at WWDC ’16.
This is the final episode of season five, but worry not as the podcast will return on June 8th.
Interested in sponsoring a podcast episode? We sell ads via Syndicate Ads, check it out!
Test Driven Development
- Rober Martin A.K.A Uncle Bob – Wikipedia
- The Three Rules of TDD – Uncle Bob
- TDD in Xcode: Critical Keyboard Shortcuts – Andy Obusek
- Unit Testing and TDD for iOS Developers – Jon Reid
- Ping Pong Pair Programming – Anthony Sciamanna
- Apple’s 2016 Worldwide Developers Conference Will Likely Take Place June 13 to 17 – MacRumors
- Apple’s WWDC 2016 starts June 13th, according to Siri – The Verge
- Work on iOS 10 and OS X 10.12 Ramping Up Ahead of WWDC – MacRumors
- Up to 40% Thinner Apple Watch 2 Predicted to Debut at WWDC in June – MacRumors
- Apple Has ‘Secret Team’ Working on App Store Changes, Including Paid Search Results – MacRumors
Where To Go From Here?
We hope you enjoyed this episode of our podcast. Be sure to subscribe in iTunes to get notified when the next episode comes out.
We’d love to hear what you think about the podcast, and any suggestions on what you’d like to hear in future episodes. Feel free to drop a comment here, or email us anytime at email@example.com.