On this episode, Chris Belanger walks us through the wonderful world of Git. After, Dru looks back on WWDC(Virtual)2020.
Interested in sponsoring a podcast episode? Email here to find out how!
Our sponsor for this episode – Kobiton
- 51% of mobile apps release daily or weekly, with almost 40% of teams spending nearly half of their budget on Test Automation. Click here to download Kobiton’s 300+ page survey and see how your team compares.
- Mastering Git Book – RayWenderlich.com
- Git – Main Site
- Source Control Article – Wikipedia
- SourceTree Git Client – Atlassian
- Tower Git Client –
- Github – Main Site
- GitHub Desktop – Main Site
- Git Rebase Documentation – Git Main Site
- Subversion – Main Site
- Subversion vs. Git Article – svnvsgit.com
- Stack Overflow Main Site
- Normalisation Article – Wikipedia
- Turtles all the way down Article – Wikipedia
- NovaScotia Tourism Site – Novascotia.com
- Kaleidoscope Defintion – Wikipeda
- Markdown Syntax List – Daring Fireball
- NaNoWriMo – Main Site
- LiveJournal Russian Blogging System – Main Site
- Small Duck You Bet Your Life – Groucho Marx
- WWDC Review LiveCast Video – RayWenderlich.com
- WWDC20 Main Site – Apple
- SwiftUI Documentation – Apple
- Combine Documentation – Apple
- Watch Complication Article – Wikipedia
- Canned Applause Definition – Reverso.net
Where To Go From Here?
We’d love to hear what you think about the podcast, and any suggestions on what you’d like to hear in future episodes. Feel free to drop a comment here, or email us anytime at email@example.com.