As you may have heard, 360iDev is running this week – if you’re there, be sure to say hi to the raywenderlich.com team members who are speaking!
As you also may have heard, we are teaming up with the folks from 360iDev to host another iOS developer conference next March: RWDevCon 2016.
RWDevCon is the first ever tutorial conference. That means instead of just passively watching talks, you get to participate – via hands-on tutorials!
You’ll play around with iOS 9, Swift 2, watchOS 2, and app development in general, along with the authors of the books, tutorials, and videos you know and love from this site.
And best of all – you won’t just have a hodge-podge of random talks. Instead, RWDevCon will be coordinated as a team so you have an amazing experience.
I’ll be giving you periodic updates of how things are proceeding with the conference. This week, I’m pleased to announce our first batch of sponsors for the conference!
6 New Sponsors!
Today, we are happy to announce 6 new sponsors for the conference:
- Couchbase Mobile (platinum sponsor): Couchbase Mobile is a NoSQL database solution that delivers the full power and flexibility of NoSQL to mobile. It’s engineered to provide fast and consistent access to your data, with or without a network connection, removing the network dependency that traditional service-based approaches require.
- Citrix (gold sponsor): Citrix securely delivers desktops, apps, and services with a single integrated solution over any network.
- Google Firebase (gold sponsor): Firebase powers your app’s backend, including data storage, user authentication, static hosting, and more.
- AppCode (bronze sponsor): AppCode is an intelligent IDE that helps iOS/OSX developers create outstanding apps with ease and pleasure. Now with Swift support!
- Count.ly (bronze sponsor): Count.ly makes it easy to integrate analytics into your apps, with real-time reporting and a sweet web-based dashboard. This is a great way to see what your users are doing and improve your app accordingly.
- Reveal (bronze sponsor): Reveal brings powerful runtime view debugging to iOS developers. With advanced visualizations, comprehensive inspectors and the ability to modify applications on the fly, you’ll be debugging view layout and rendering problems in seconds.
Huge thanks to Couchbase Mobile, Citrix, Google Firebase, AppCode, Count.ly, and Reveal for being a part of RWDevCon!
Get Your Ticket!
Save yourself $100 by signing up now!
This early-bird discount will only last for a short time, so be sure to grab it while you still can.
The team and I look forward to meeting you at RWDevCon for some tutorials, inspiration, and fun!