The Server-Side Swift Team Is Growing!
We’re recruiting experienced Server-Side Swift developers to help us grow our team and provide brand new Server-Side Swift content to our audience.
If you’re an experienced Server-Side Swift developer with an interest in tech editing, you may be who we’re looking for!
What Are the Tech Editor Responsibilities and Time Commitments?
Tech Editor: Tech editors are the pillars that hold up our site, and they are the guardians that make sure each article that comes out of our team is top-notch.
Are you a senior Server-Side Swift developer, have strong attention to detail, and enjoy getting paid to learn? Then, the tech editor role may be for you.
* Time commitment: about 3-4 tech edits every year.
What Are the Requirements?
- You should be an experienced Server-Side Swift Developer.
- You should be a good writer with fluent English writing skills.
- You should be comfortable learning about new topics that you’ve never used before; some of which may be poorly documented or not documented at all. It’s a plus if you have tech editing experience but not required as long as you are an experienced Server-Side Swift developer.
- You should have a strong work ethic. This will be a significant time commitment, and you must be able to deliver on deadline.
Why Join Our Team?
- We’re a group of over 400 elite developers from around the world who team up to create the highest-quality tutorials on the internet. We’re always looking for talented developers to join our team, and we’d love for you to be a part! :]
- Learning: You’ll always be learning something new — and you’ll have fun doing it! You’ll become a better developer and writer, but the best part is that you’ll make a lot of new friends who are also passionate about Server-Side Swift along the way.
- Money: Get paid to learn! We offer the highest rates in the industry.
- Special Opportunities: Members of the Tutorial Team get access to special opportunities such as contributing to our books and products, being a guest on our podcast, working on team projects and much more.
- Recognition: Each article lists the contributors at the bottom of the article with a link to your profile, giving you great exposure and building your portfolio. This is great to add to your resume.
- Make a Difference: We get emails every day about how our tutorials help our readers get their dream job or accomplish a lifelong dream of making their apps. This means a lot to us, and it makes all the hard work worth it!
- Free Stuff: As a final bonus, by joining the Tutorial Team, you’ll get a free copy of all of the products we sell on the site.
What Is the Tryout Process Like?
The tech editor tryout consists of tech editing a sample tutorial to gauge your technical skills, writing skills and ability to follow our style and branding.
How Do You Apply?
If you want to apply, email me (email@example.com) and include your LinkedIn profile and/or resume and I’ll get you started.
Where to Go From Here?
There’s never been a better time to join the Server-Side Swift team. Don’t just wish you had applied — come join us!