Lea Marolt Sonnenschein and the team roll up our sleeves to see what it’s like to use SwiftUI in a practical application. After Dru talks about third parties development woes in the face of Apple buying a small company.
Interested in sponsoring a podcast episode? Email here to find out how!
Our sponsor for this episode – PBS
Swift UI In Production
- SwiftUI By Tutorials Book – RayWenderlich.com Press
- The RayWenderlich.com app iOS App – RayWenderlich.com Press
- Swift UI in Production Talk – try! Swift
- Paul Hudson’s 100 day course –
- Building a real-world SwiftUI app Posts by Thomas Ricourad – Medium.com
- SwiftUI Lab – Main Site
- Thinking in SwiftUI – Book
- Dru Freeman on Twitter
- Alex Sullivan on Twitter
- Lea Marolt Sonnenschein on Twitter
- Email the Podcast Team
Where To Go From Here?
We hope you enjoyed this episode of our podcast. Be sure to subscribe in iTunes to get notified when the next episode comes out.
We’d love to hear what you think about the podcast, and any suggestions on what you’d like to hear in future episodes. Feel free to drop a comment here, or email us anytime at email@example.com.